Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Eight Legged Freaks (2002)

October Challenge Day 23:

When I picked up Eight Legged Freaks, all I could do at first was just stare at David Arquette's face on the DVD cover. I mean, look at this face:


No, I mean really look at it:


No, really LOOK at it:


This is perhaps going to be one of Horror Habit's shortest reviews because, all you really need to know about this movie in David's face.

This is a ridiculous, heart-warming, hilarious, creepy-crawly, and a downright fun time for the whole family. Seriously, this is one for everyone regardless of your horror preference and pretty much for all age groups. 

Pairs with popcorn, soda, and a couple of crisp beers. Grab the fam, sit back and prepare to fill your belly with laughter. Note: probably the only person who might not enjoy this film is someone from the grammar police. They'd just sit there, trying not to think of eight leggy individuals...

I rented this movie from my local video store (Rain City Video). Use the links under Find It. Watch It. on Horror Habit's sidebar to see where else you can find this goofy, fun-loving feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment