Friday, October 31, 2014

The Omen (1975)

You guys, I'm not even joking, The Omen is one of the scariest films I've ever seen.

It still gets to me - especially the dogs... gah! Eck! Oh man, serious, just remembering some of those visuals gives me the heebee jeebees.


I know most everyone has heard of The Omen, but not everyone has seen it. This is one very frightening film and absolutely not for everyone. I would argue that it might just be a little bit *more* scary than The Exorcist - juuuuuust a little bit.

However, if it's been a while since you've seen it and are looking for something very scary this Halloween, then may I suggest this most bad ass classic.

And that's about all I have for you with this one. It's just so good - SO. GOOD. 

Recommended pairing: what ever you can find in a church basement.

As a reminder of how awesome and terrifying this film is...in case you forgot:







No comments:

Post a Comment