Friday, October 31, 2014

Lady In White (1988)

This is one of my all time favorite ghost stories.

This movie even inspired me to write a "book" (that was essentially was a direct rip-off of the film. But hey, I was 10).

This is another film that I would watch over and over and over and over again. At 10 years old. I'm not sure what that says about the film or me...



The Lady In White was my introduction to ghostly drama. I also think I was very connected to this movie because I was nearly the same age Lucas Haas's character was in the film.

This is a spooky, sad little story that will both warm your heart and give you chills.

I would recommend this film for the whole family - but I think that depends on the family. We are a strange little family when it comes to "Family Films" so I'll leave that up to your own judgement as to who in the household should watch this one.

There is murder, there are ghosts, there are creepy creepy adults hanging out in an an elementary school at night... but there is also love.

If you are into good spooky ghost stories then this movie needs to be in your collection. In fact, every Horror Habit Favorite should be in your collection.

Get your snacks ready. Grab a blanket and some pillows and snuggle into a really great film. Check out the trailer to see what needs to be seen, especially on Halloween:






No comments:

Post a Comment