Sunday, October 19, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me (1981)

It's been an excellent weekend.

My Husband turned 39. I taught another successful art class. Time with loved ones was had. The weekend was long, loved, short, and sweet. 

And! I'm totally not going to finish tonight's film. Happy Birthday To Me. Seriously, I'd like to spend more time with this one but I know it's not going to happen. 


Reason: I'm going to fall asleep before the show ends. I know it. See you after the show!

UPDATE

As badly as I wanted to follow-up my Husband's birthday weekend with this... I don't know what... it didn't happen. Made it about 30 minutes in - fell asleep.

I really can't tell you what this movie was about because the first 30 minutes involved wealthy students pulling a prank at a bar, scaring this girl nearly half to death in the process, there was a graveyard, and then a creepy father. That's when I fell asleep.

I might try to finish this one up before returning it to the store but I'm not sure I want to. I think I might just leave this one right here... vague, strange, was it a dream?




No comments:

Post a Comment