Thursday, October 30, 2014

Great Big Humongous Surprise

Folks, after a great deal of thought, I've decided not to watch a movie today. For the following reasons:

  • I've already watched my monthly quota. 
  • My selection was not so great.
  • Mike offered-up a Walking Dead marathon instead.
  • I HAVE A GREAT BIG HUMONGOUS SURPRISE FOR YOU ALL TOMORROW

Serious. All these things, and maybe a few more, were the reason I decided not to watch a film tonight.

As much as I wanted to keep this surprise until tomorrow - it just can't wait. It Really Just Can't Wait.

For the first time ever, I will be showing 31 Horror Movies For Halloween on Horror Habit - all day - for like, forever...actually...

No Joke! I'll be posting 31 full length horror movies to watch on this blog for Halloween!

There will be full length gore, hilarity, classics, the absurd, movie shorts, fun for everyone, and some of the best for horror movie aficionados.

In short, there will be something for everyone at every stage of the day.

I LOVE HALLOWEEN SO MUCH

I might as well have some inflatable worm people things shooting/blowing up around the house and aimless car salesmen harassing the neighbors while holding signs that say, "SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY"

...now that I think about it - that would be a Great Halloween show...

In any case, I'm so excited to showcase a crap load of movies for you for this Halloween.  You're welcome. Stay tuned for tomorrow!

XO!



No comments:

Post a Comment