Friday, October 31, 2014

Attack of the Killer Sock (2014)

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN

For my final movie today I present to you: Attack of the Killer Sock!

It's just been released - as in, like a couple hours ago. You are one of the first to see this film, and you will love it! I promise.

Happy Halloween!!


XO


UPDATE!

I wasn't able to provide a more thorough review yesterday, as I was running out the door, but folks, this is a lovely, haunting, and very chilling horror story.

Naturally, when you hear "Attack of the Killer Sock" you might think you'd be in a for a side-tickler. That is not the case with this one, not at all. Rather, this is a very unique and dark look into loneliness and madness.

Watch with an open mind, a sympathetic heart, and in the dark - alone.

Well done, and huge thanks to Alexander Williams and Mcphoney Pictures for creating and sharing a great independent short.

2 comments:

  1. Great to see more reviews of this wonderful short and another to point out that viewers needn't be fooled by it's title!

    Read the GBUK preview here:

    http://geekbloggeruk.wordpress.com/2014/10/26/special-preview-attack-of-the-killer-sock/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks cevans1982! Yes, I thought the title was a bold and well played move. And thank you for sharing the GBUK preview - it was the one that tipped me to the film! :)

      Delete