Sunday, July 13, 2014

Watch It Now!

Good news, everyone! I discovered the Internet Archive today! They have so much great stuff I can hardly contain myself.

They are a fantastic little non-profit, full of videos, archived web pages, music, podcasts, etc., and it is doing the Internets a lot of good - although I can't say the same for my plans this afternoon...

In any case, I went through their movies and embedded those that were available to my blog posts. For instance, want to to see a review of Attack of the Giant Leeches or Cathy's Curse? Well now you can here AND watch the entire movie! We all win at Awesome today!

Just look for the "Watch It Now!" tag on the left, beneath the Blog Archive - you might find something that will both surprise and delight you.

Happy day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment