Friday, October 18, 2013

The Killer Shrews (Again!) (1959)

Today I shared a very special secret with some friends, and now I'd like to share it with you:

I like smoking in the bathtub. 

Not just sitting in a tub and smoking away like a dirty secret. I like drawing a hot bath, putting a good horror movie on in the laptop (placing said laptop on the toilet seat) and soaking the world away with a cigarette and a nice bottle of wine.

It's one of my most favorite things.

Another one of my most favorite things is watching The Killer Shrews. I think it's the fantastic shrew costumes, or maybe - like smoking in the tub - it's so wrong it's right.


So I suggest drawing yourself a nice bath, get your portable movie ready, and hop on into one of the best things ever. Happy Friday everyone:


No comments:

Post a Comment