Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Lisa and the Devil (1973)

You know what folks, sometimes life just likes to bend you over and give you a few smacks on the rear for being born in the wrong time, in the wrong place, to the wrong family, etc., etc. Why? I have no idea. If I did I would probably not be writing horror movie reviews right now. Or maybe I do know I can't tell you because it's up to you to discover your own purpose here...

A magician never reveals their secrets.


Which brings me to tonight's film, Lisa and the Devil, a 1973 Italian film where the dialog is dubbed and the what-in-the-world-is-going on! looks pretty good. Lisa is lost in Spain and is mysteriously drawn into a hell previously unknown but it is slowly revealed just what role she has to play in the nightmare.

Here we go folks, see you after the show!

Update:

I had just started the show when something more intriguing interrupted movie watching time. To be continued....!

No comments:

Post a Comment