I've got help this year, however. My brother will watch and a review a movie on the dates that I'll be blacksmithing. That's right folks, I blog and forge steel. Why? Because awesome.
I stopped into my favorite local movie store again today, to get my movie watching madness and mayhem started (and to pay some late fees).
The gems picked out already:
- Wendigo (simply not enough wendigo horror movies out there...)
- Alice, Sweet Alice (because I've always wanted to see Brook Shields in a horror movie)
- Some Guy Who Kills People (picked this one up based on the title alone)
I'M SO EXCITED
But I've learned a lot since last year's challenge. Namely:
- Typing is hard after a bottle (2?) of wine.
- Some foods just don't sit well with gore.
- My husband is really, no, I'm serious - please don't make me watch this movie sweet pea, not a horror movie fan.
- Horror movies can not answer all of life's questions - just most of them.
- Watching a horror movie every day is a sweet, sweet challenge.
I look forward to spending another year sharing stories with you!