Sunday, December 30, 2012

Night Of The Living Dead (1968)

One of the best movies ever made.

One of the best horror movies ever made.

One of the best zombie movies ever made.

Quite simply, one of the best.

I first watched this film about 12 years ago, and I don't recall ever looking away from the television screen during the movie. By the end of the film I wanted to rewind the tape and make the whole thing end differently. I was dumb struck, in awe of the entire story. I was also just a few steps away from walking down the street and demanding that everyone watch this film.

Instead, now I just dress up as a zombie every chance I get.

Watch this film people! It will change you. I promise.

Watch it now through the Internet Archive!! I present Night Of The Living Dead:



No comments:

Post a Comment